God's will for every Christian wife is that her most important ministry be to her husband (Genesis 2:18). After a wife’s own personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, nothing else should have greater priority. Her husband should be the primary benefactor of his wife’s time and energy, not the recipient of what may be left over at the end of the day.”
--Martha Peace, author of “The Excellent Wife”
- Commit to fellow wives for one year, understanding the commitment includes meeting once a month and participating fully in the LWC program.
- Seek to maintain a close, intimate walk with the Lord by regularly spending time alone with Him in His Word and in prayer.
- Pray regularly for your husband and your marriage.
- Prepare for each meeting by doing the homework and maintaining an open and teachable attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to personal matters discussed within the group.